Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Simplicity in Photography

The point that Ron Craig is trying to bring out in these photo I think are that there is more to the photos than what you really see. He thinks it is important because a lot of the time if it doesn't look like a very interesting photo, it really means so much more. The first way is to simply get closer to the subject. The second way is to impact the image using color. Another good way it contrast management. I like this advice because it makes photography seem so much easier than it really is. So in that case I agree with it. 

1 comment:

  1. Josey: I think you do a better job on the specific questions than you do on the general one. If anything, I think Ron Craig would argue that less is more when it comes to compelling images. Keep it simple. I agree with you that the article makes the whole prospect of photography seem doable. 95.

    ReplyDelete