Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Photo Composition Gallery

I think this photo shows backlighting. Other photo compositions that it shows are long depth of field and I think it shows a little bit of side lighting.
this photo shows a birds eye angle and I really like it because of the colors and the location in China. The only other photocomposition that I can tell it really has is a long depth of field.
this photocomposition shows filling the frame. I really like this photo because of the orange on his fingers and it makes me wonder what he was doing before the photo was being taken. other compositions this photo has our short depth of field and symmetrical balance.
this photo shows the framing. I really like this photo because you can really see the clear focal point of the polar bear and not the tent. other photo composition is this picture has is A clear focal point and environmental lighting.
this photo shows geometric shapes. I like this photo because it looks like it was taken in a big social event or something like a festival or carnival. another composition this photo looks like it has is a long that's the field.
I think that this photo shows golden hours. other photo compositions I think that it has our environmental lighting and I think that it has a long depth of field because you can kind of see how the rocks in the distance and the horizon are little bit in focus.
The main photo composition I think this photo has is parallelism. I I like this photo because mainly it's just a group of people walking in the snow in their costumes. I also like the lighting and the color in this picture. Another photo composition this picture has is long depth of field and I think it has a little bit of environmental lighting.
The main position I see in this photo is to put a human in the landscape. I did not see many other photocomposition to this picture but I think that it may have a little bit of loans at the field because you can see that the tree in the background is in focus and it's foggy.

she made photocomposition I chose for this one is rule of thirds. you can tell that the deer in this picture are not quite in the center. other photo compositions are in this photo are short depth of field because you can see the trees in the background are not exactly in focus. I can also see that there is environmental lighting.
 The main photo composition I chose for this photo is short depth of field because you can tell that the jumping fox is the only thing in focus. other photo compositions in this picture are rule of thirds and environmental lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment