Thursday, October 29, 2015

Photo Assignment 1

I'm We had to take 9 photos and choose 3 for each category. The categories are; Black and White, Rule of Thirds, and something to represent McCallum. First I will show you my black and white photos. 

This was my first choice of my black and white photos. It defiantly wasn't my favorite though. I do like this photo I just wish I could have tried to put more effort into it. I like how I did a little bit of a depth of field almost. 


This is my runner up photo to my first choice. I really like this photo because I focused it on one point and that is the dog. I like how I made everything blurry except for the dog. 


One of the reasons I really liked this one is that I had a lot of fun trying to take it. Not because it's fire or anything I just really wanted to get a chance to get the picture how I wanted it. 

Here are my top three rule of thirds photos starting with number 3.


I like this photo because of the focal point mainly but I also like all the different cool colors. I know it just seems like greens and dark colors but I like that. I also like how the cactus is kind of dark. That might be kind of strange and photographers might not like it but it's my opinion in my photo.


The reason this photo is my second favorite is because of the color. I enjoy how it's mainly so white but then there is just a small pop of color!


And this is my favorite Rule of Thirds photo because I loved how there was just a white wall and someone decided  to put a small black cat on there. I am also really interested in art so this is another main reason why I liked this photo.

And finally my McCallum photos.


Sadly this is the only photo I could take of McCallum and we had barely any time to take photos but I actually really like this photo because I was able to squeeze so much into it. You can see the flags and the "McCallum Middle School" in there. It was also almost like a long walkway leading towards the school haha. 

That is all my photos for this assignment and I am very sorry I wasn't able to take 3 pictures that did represent McCallum we just didn't have any time in our group of 5 people but I really did enjoy this assignment and I really hope we can do way more assignments like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment