Wednesday, May 11, 2016

ATPI Top Program Portfolio -- Sports




 ATPI Top Program Portfolio -- Sports
           
            I was also quite impressed with this portfolio. I think it’s good how you didn’t just incorporate mostly football pictures and lots of other different sports. I don’t really feel like there is a super recognizable flow but to be honest I kind of like that about it.  I don’t even know if I can tell the story behind it or involved in it but I like that a bit also. Or I just wasn’t looking properly. I love how there isn’t a single one of the same sports that have been right next to each other in the portfolio. Everything is spread out easily and in a suitable order. All of the pictures in the portfolio match and go well together also which is something very important to and photography portfolio.  

            If you just saw a sport photo without a caption, you would have no idea what was actually going on in the photo. You would just see it and say to yourself; “Oh that’s a cool photo.” But that’s not all it is. The caption explains everything. Who is in the photo, what is going on, where it is, when it was, etc… The thing that stays with me after I look at the portfolio is that there aren’t just pictures of football (especially) or baseball, but loads of other really interesting sports that deserve to be in an amazing portfolio like this. I don’t think anything is wrong with it. It’s perfect. I would have maybe tried to photograph even more different types of sports but that’s all.

1 comment:

  1. This review is a good length. I like that you considered sequence and theme. I wish you'd considered and discussed some of the photos individually in terms of composition and technical strength. One week late. 91

    ReplyDelete